WHAT THIS WARRANTY COVERS:
Structural Warranty: Structural fiberglass defects in workmanship and materials in the hull, stringers, transom causing the boat to
be unfit for general use as a pleasure craft under normal conditions of operation - Limited Original Purchaser’s Ten (10) years.
Component Warranty: For defects in workmanship and materials in factory manufactured and installed non-structural parts and
components - One (1) year Limited Warranty
The applicable Warranty Period runs from the date of delivery of the boat to the first retail customer, and warranty coverage applies
only to warranted claims that first arise and are reported to Sailfish within the applicable warranty period. This warranty extends
only to the first retail purchaser.
The express limited warranty described above is the sole and exclusive express warranty from Sailfish. Under the laws of certain
states, there may be no implied warranties or conditions from Sailfish applicable to your boat, and all implied warranties
(INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE) and conditions are
excluded and disclaimed from warranty coverage where allowed by law. Any IMPLIED WARRANTIES (if any) arising under
applicable law are LIMITED IN THEIR DURATION TO TWO (2) YEARS FROM THE EFFECTIVE DATE.
ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, if any, INCLUDING MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE EXCLUDED AND
DISCLAIMED IN THEIR ENTIRETY AFTER TWO (2) YEARS FROM THE EFFECTIVE DATE. There are no warranties which extend beyond
the description on the face hereof. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above
limitation may not apply to you.
WHAT THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
Sailfish does not provide any warranty coverage, nor have any liability or responsibility, for any defects, costs, expenses or damages
relating to the following:
- The failure to use, maintain or store the boat as specified in the manuals supplied to the Owner;
- A boat purchased from anyone other than an authorized dealer;
- A boat, including its components, that has been altered, modified or not properly maintained;
- A boat, including components and systems, that has been altered or modified from factory specifications; equipment and
accessories not factory installed by Sailfish;
- Engines, outdrives, controls, propellers, batteries, generators, appliances, air conditioners, stereos and other equipment or
accessories that are not manufactured by Sailfish, whether or not warranted by other manufacturers. It is the owner’s obligation
to fulfill any warranty registration and other obligations as to any third-party manufacturer’s warranty coverage, and to submit
any warranty claims directly to the third-party warrantor. Note: it is the Owner's responsibility to complete any OEM warranty
registration procedure that may be applicable;
- Non-structural parts and components manufactured or installed by third parties, whether or not warranted by other
- The cost of removal or reinstallation of parts or disassembly of units to repair or replace components covered by this limited
- Any boat which has been in an accident, misused, used in a negligent manner, used for racing, used for rental, charter, demo,
military, rescue, fire, safety, medical, police, law enforcement, patrol, or other governmental or commercial purposes, operated
contrary to any instruction furnished by Sailfish, or operated in violation of any governmental or agency laws, rules or
- Fiberglass blistering attributable to water penetration of the fiberglass (osmotic blistering);
- Any representation relating to speed, range, fuel consumption or other estimated performance characteristic;
- Loss of time, inconvenience, boat payments, retail charges, improper lifting or trailering, travel expenses, loss of use, in-andout-of-water charges, towing and storage charges, loss of or damage to personal property, or other remedies not specifically
- Damage from osmosis blistering if the original gel surface has been altered in any way;
- Damage or deterioration of cosmetic surface finishes, including corrosion, cracking, crazing, discoloration, fading, rusting or
oxidation of gel coat and painted fiberglass surfaces, wood finishes (varnishes, stains and paints), fabrics, plated or
painted/powder coated metal and stainless steel finishes; anti-fouling bottom paint or zinc anodes;
- The cost to remove, disassemble or reinstall components not installed by Sailfish that require removal to access parts covered
by this limited warranty;
- Dealer preparation, cleaning, final adjustments and alignments in preparing the boat for delivery or commissioning;
- Normal and routine maintenance and wear and tear, including leakage around windshield, hatches, canvas, or other designated
- Window glass and windshield damage, leaks or breakage; damage, shrinkage or deterioration of carpet, upholstery, and exterior
canvas tops, enclosures, and weather covers;
- Fit and adjustment of exterior canvas tops, enclosures and weather covers;
- Sacrificial deterioration of anti-fouling paint or zinc anodes; or
- Cosmetic and/or damage resulting from normal wear and tear, or improper care and maintenance, either by dealer prior to
consumer purchase or by consumer are not covered.
REMEDIES AND OTHER INFORMATION:
Your sole and exclusive remedy (including any applicable implied warranty) is the repair or replacement, at Sailfish sole option, of
parts and components covered by this warranty, and does not include incidental or consequential damages which are specifically
DISCLAIMED and EXCLUDED from warranty coverage. U.S. purchasers: some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of
incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. Any legal action alleging a breach
of warranty must be brought within one (1) year from the date the alleged breach first occurred, regardless of the time remaining
in the applicable warranty period. The boat, including any alleged defective part, must be returned to an authorized dealer (or as
otherwise directed by Sailfish) within the applicable warranty period to obtain warranty service. The authorized dealer will carry out
the warranty procedures on the owner’s behalf. All warranty work will be performed at an authorized dealer, another repair facility
that Sailfish selects, or the factory, at Sailfish’ option. The owner is responsible for the expense associated with transporting the
boat to and from the repair facility.
This document contains the entire warranty given by Sailfish and there are no terms, promises, conditions or warranties regarding
your Sailfish other than those contained herein. Sailfish reserves the right to change Sailfish specifications, features, and prices
without prior notification and without obligation for Sailfish previously manufactured.
Your acceptance of delivery of the warranted Sailfish constitutes your acceptance of the terms of this limited warranty. Your Sailfish
dealer is an independent business and is not the agent of Sailfish. Your Sailfish dealer may not modify or change the terms of this
limited warranty, and any questions concerning the scope of this limited warranty coverage should be addressed directly to Sailfish.
Neither your Sailfish dealer nor anyone else is authorized to extend the time or scope of this warranty, or to create or assume for
Sailfish any other obligation or liability with respect to Sailfish or this warranty.
Any legal action alleging a breach of this warranty (or any implied warranty) must be brought within one (1) year from the date the
alleged breach first occurred. The exclusive jurisdiction and venue for any court action commenced by you under or relating to this
limited warranty or any implied warranty(ies) shall be in the Circuit Court for Grady County, Georgia or United States District Court
for the Middle District of Georgia.
We may be contacted as follows: Sailfish Boats, Attention: Customer Service Department, 2501 Industrial Park Drive, Cairo, GA
39828, USA. +1-229-377-2125.